Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Questions and criticism about "The Shaper of Dreams" (English-speaking users only)
23.03.2010, 10:18,
RE: Questions and criticism about "The Shaper of Dreams" (English-speaking users only)
This are the longest dialogues in game Laugh, from Jared and Erir, two of the henchs, and they have a lot to say in 6 chapters Wink.
And I gave it to our translator Marcus, who is teacher and after work not always has time to translate a lot. But I think, at the latest in the Easter holidays the last two dialogues will be done Wink.
23.03.2010, 20:07,
RE: Questions and criticism about "The Shaper of Dreams" (English-speaking users only)
Sounds good. Will keep my eyes open for emails from Feline Fueled Games then! Smile
23.03.2010, 23:21, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 23.03.2010, 23:23 von Feldwebel_Colon.)
Zitat:This are the longest dialogues in game Smile, from Jared and Erir, two of the henchs, and they have a lot to say in 6 chapters Wink.

That's right. These dialogues are quite long. But I'm working on it... Wink
25.03.2010, 14:02,
Heys..... I am replaying the first chapter and found that some parts are still in german. For instance the instructions regarding you needing a shovel to dig the treasure (I missed the treasure map on my first run). Would you like me to report missing translations here or you are aware that they exist, just don't have the time to deal with them for now?
25.03.2010, 14:24,
You can announce with pleasure here where still German texts were in it. As soon as I find time, I will make a small patch which fixes this.
27.03.2010, 04:20,
Very well then. I'm afraid that for the following week I'm deprived of a PC capable of playing NWN2 so I'll say this from memory:
**** Possible Spoilers ****
1. The instructions to use a Shovel on the treasure map near Holst by the rocks are on german
2. The dead mouse name near dark cat seems to be on german
3. Some items of wich I only remember some herbs by the gate starting with L and ending with "beer" have the name and description in german
4. One patron on the inn with the glowing gnome addressed me in german.
**** End of possible Spoilers ****
That's all I can remember for now without replaying the game. I'll be glad to playtest any chapters you wish, if you bear in mind that I'm portuguese and therefore not an native english speaker. I'll do what I can to help such a great mod though!
27.03.2010, 10:30,
Stall tür is in german. Smile
28.03.2010, 00:33,
Thank you Smile. As soon as I find time, I will update the announced mistakes.
28.03.2010, 12:49,
I have to make a heads-up statement about not having much time after thursday and a couple of weeks forward. So if you want help and can release it soon ... well. You can make the rest up yourself Smile
30.03.2010, 17:52,
Yieppiiiie....it is ready Sorcerer. Today I will prepare everything, and then give you then link to download. Simply make a list of your error messages and sends them to me. Error messages without great spoilers also you can post here in the forum.
30.03.2010, 19:07,
In half an hour you will got a email with the link to the download of chapter 2.
31.03.2010, 00:43,
Hey Milena and friends. Smile

I've noticed the journal entries for Master Abel's Combat Challenge and Demonic Dreams are still in German. I'll take a peek at the journal in the toolset and see if they're just not firing the English option.

The titles are translated but the text that describes the quest is not translated.

More importantly, I installed via the auto installer and continued on from a saved game.
I have reached the blue light in the back of the mines after meeting up with a special person and it doesn't take me to chapter two, (the blue light's text is also in German).

btw ... I think I'm becoming a fan of the male voice actor, I really get a kick out of his line delivery. Smile
Help is good when asked for,
better when needed.

Gaming Parents Studios
31.03.2010, 09:58, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 31.03.2010, 09:59 von Milena.)
Thello sirchet, I looked at this problem and find, that it is a bug in chapter 1! The script for the crossing to chapter 2 is an old, I have forgotten to change it Sad. It still leads in chapter 2 of the German version. But it is easy to fix. The link leads to two files which must be copied in the NWN2-Override folder. With it it should hopefully go on:
www.wyitde.vs120091.hl-users.com/upload/twofilesforoverride.zip
31.03.2010, 18:20,
Can't advance further than Master Abel's house on Chap 2..... left a pm to Milena with details.
31.03.2010, 18:38,
I think, there is an old Skript that I forgot to change! Good, that you find this bug. I fear, there are two other old skripts in chapter 2. I will fix it and then upload a patch for the override. This old skripts are linking to the German chapter1, which does no longer exist Laugh.
31.03.2010, 19:57, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 31.03.2010, 20:04 von Milena.)
So, I hope I have corrected all old Scripts. Please download and extract in the NWN2-override-folder:
www.wyitde.vs120091.hl-users.com/upload/newskciptsforoverride.zip

I hope, with this you can play to end of chapter 2 without a stop Wink.

and here once again the link to the first patch, which you need too:

www.wyitde.vs120091.hl-users.com/upload/twofilesforoverride.zip
01.04.2010, 01:54,
Hmm, I have the two new scripts installed in the override and the patch 100 but I still cannot leave Abel's townhouse.

There is no transition tied to the door, (looked in the tool-set).

Es gibt keinen Übergang gebunden an die Tür (in der Tool-Set aussah).
better when needed.

Gaming Parents Studios
01.04.2010, 04:46, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 01.04.2010, 05:03 von chaos_himself.)
Really? It worked for me... I'm now in a bit of a fix though.... solving a puzzle further on. The most obvious solution does not appear to be working or I'm over simplyfing the solution..... I've taking some time out before asking for a hench to help. I'll inquire on what's wrong with my solution if later on when if I return to the game and it still doesn't work.... it is almost 5 am in Portugal anyway Smile
I've swallowed my pride and asked the guy for help..... He said exactly what I had in mind, didn't help. Milena, I'm going to make you have to work again :p I'm PM'ing my notes till now.
01.04.2010, 10:20, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 01.04.2010, 12:20 von Milena.)
Hehe, I see, it`s really Beta Wink. Goot, that we make test before we upload of nwvault.

I will have a look at the puzzle bug and fix it.
@ sirchet: The door has a skript. I m wondering, why it doesn`t work by you. Have you installed chapter1? You jump back to chapter1, and if it is not installed, your heroine can not jump.
Perhaps you can upload me an save, so I can test it?
01.04.2010, 11:45,
The puzzle-bug ist fixed, you found the link for the new dialogue in the new thread: All patches for chapter 2 -test!
Put the new .dlg in your override.
It was the old code with the German word, so it could not work. I have made an new code, but for any reason the translation had the old code Wut
01.04.2010, 23:09,
Hi Milena,

It was completely my fault. I have so many different override folders I got confused when naming them and had your updates in the wrong one (I'm a builder for a PW and a member of GPS).
Now that I have them in the correct folder and have that folder as the active override ... alles ist gut. heh heh
better when needed.

Gaming Parents Studios
02.04.2010, 00:31,
Fine Smile!
03.04.2010, 02:25,
"holy weekend".... testing will be a bit slower on my part due to easter hollydays.... sorry!
03.04.2010, 15:47,
Happy Easter!
No Problem, to the holidays we all don't have a lot of time. However, I have already improved all announced mistakes and am confident that already the next version becomes nearly perfect Wink.
06.04.2010, 14:58, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.04.2010, 15:00 von Belgarath.)
Hello, i just played through Chapter one and i really liked it! Defenitely one of the better mods i have tried! Looking forward to Chapter 2, good to see the translation/testing should not take that much longer!

I noticed that there was some untranslated German text still in the first Chapter, some has been mentioned already, others have not, so i thought i'd share the ones i found:

At the Manor:
- The Chest in the stable with the horses is named Kiste
- The door to the stable is called Stalltür
- The Description of the DarkCat is in German
- The secret door in the uncle's wardrobe is called Geheimtür

At the Horse Market:
- In the Inn one of the beverages the barkeeper sells has it's description in German, the one called Fusel
- One of the children near the horses speaks German if you talk to him (he tells you he likes horses and asks if you like them too)
- When selling your horse, once you agree on the deal with the buyer and go to the writer to inform him the dialogue is in German

In Holst:
- In the Holst Coach station, there are two patrons, one is using cheesy pick-up lines on the other, one of them is still in German (the one where he tells her she is sweet/cute when she is drunk)
- In Balder Ayyll's store, one of the special metals has it's name and description in German (the Gehärteter Stahlbarren)

In the Mine:
- At the Glowing ball in the end, first you get the message you have reached the end of Chapter 1 and should save in English, then again in German...

Those are the ones i came across, hope i helped in some tiny way by pointing them out! Smile
06.04.2010, 15:41,
Thank you! If chapter 2 ist ready, I will make a little patch for chapter 1 (not all untranslate objects will be possible to correct, but I hope, the most of them)
06.04.2010, 15:55,
Gern geschehen! Wink I will keep my eyes open for any untranslated text when i play through Chapter 2 and report here if i find any!
08.04.2010, 22:39,
Hi folks, sorry I haven't been keeping up with the testing.
We have gotten really busy at the office and I have been working almost around the clock.
I guess it's all part of being the boss, right?
I hope to find time to play soon, I really love this adventure.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.
better when needed.

Gaming Parents Studios
09.04.2010, 16:39,
Hello sirchet, no problem Wink. Such is life Laugh!
26.04.2010, 13:48,
Cool campaign.
Very immersive, I loved Chapter 1 especially.
The part where she decided to climb down the well for for practice was cool and really helped setting the mood.
And the writing is excellent.

Ninja Death

Kontakt | Feline Fuelled Games | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation