Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Chapter 2 is released!
17.04.2010, 17:03,
Chapter 2 is released!
Today I have uploaded the two new files for chapter 2 on the nwvault- server. The entry is certainly soon updated. Here you can announce bugs or you can write how you have liked the new chapter Smile. Now chapter 3 is in work.
19.04.2010, 08:57, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19.04.2010, 09:00 von Belgarath.)
RE: Chapter 2 is released!
AAAARGHH!!!Death

For some reason i can only connect to the Vault through a proxy site (otherwise it won't load), and i cannot seem to download the files for Chapter 2...

If i try to download it i do not get the file, but an empty file called Browse.php...

Tried everything i can think of (which is not a lot), but i cannot get either of the Chapter 2 files...Cursing

Would it be possible for the smallest of the two files (the selfextract) to be uploaded to another site (like rapidshare or something), so i can get my hands on it?Wut

Edit: Tried to download the Chapter 1 files to see if maybe the problem was with the newly uploaded files and i could not download the Chapter 1 files either, got the same Browse.php... EXCEPT for the patch for Chapter 1, that i CAN download just fine... Very confused now...
19.04.2010, 09:04, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19.04.2010, 09:09 von Milena.)
With pleasure. You will receive in 15 minutes a pm with a link Wink.

Edit: I have checked it, the download from nwvault works fine.
19.04.2010, 09:13,
(19.04.2010, 09:04)Milena schrieb: With pleasure. You will receive in 15 minutes a pm with a link Wink.

Edit: I have checked it, the download from nwvault works fine.

Not for me...No

You have my eternal grattitude!Crush
19.04.2010, 09:21,
Laugh I hope, you can play it now without problems. Until chapter 3 is ready, it will last a while. Now, at least, we have another team member that helps to translate it.
19.04.2010, 15:37,
(19.04.2010, 09:21)Milena schrieb: Laugh I hope, you can play it now without problems. Until chapter 3 is ready, it will last a while. Now, at least, we have another team member that helps to translate it.

That's good to hear (about the extra team member, not Chapter 3 taking a while)...

Played through it, enjoyed it a lot! Found no language bugs this time...

One weird situation, the first time i escaped from prison i went through the armory, used the secret exit, and got to the valley with the waterfall...

I got no cutscene, so i explored the map, killed the Kobolds and the Stag and went back to the Elven town to give the dude the horns. Then i decided to see what would happen if i and my escaped elven friend talked to some people...

When i talked to the guy who welcomes you to the town when you first arrive we got transported to the prison again, right next to the consoles you use to open the cells... This time i figured why not try the main exit, fought my way past the golem and the guards, left the building and found myself in the Valley with the waterfall again, and this time i DID get the cutscene where you enter the cave...

I find it a bit strange how i got the cutscene the second time, but not the first time...Wut
19.04.2010, 15:57,
Uh oh! That bug will be hard to kill... Crying
We have a modified version hidden in a madhouse due to a similar bug. Seems like the bug escaped Sad
Vertonung
[Bild: avpm%20stamp.jpg] [Bild: ubuntu%20stamp.jpg] [Bild: blog%20stamp.jpg]
19.04.2010, 16:03, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19.04.2010, 16:34 von Milena.)
Ups, I fear, the Trigger has not functioned properly. This is because of the NWN2 1.21Trigger_bug. I have exchanged all scripts so, but obviously it sometimes does not function, nevertheless, yet. In the test it has always worked fine. I hope, this are an exception, otherwise I must check the Mod once again.
20.04.2010, 01:57,
Sorry..... that didn't happen on the tests I made. Came to congratulate on the official release of the mod and remind that I'm here if you ever need a playtester for chapter 3 as well... Sorry that this bug slipped past though. I'm glad you have an extra translator, from previous posts I assume the next chapters will take longer to translate.
20.04.2010, 08:42,
I don't know if it is relevant, but i have NWN2 with both expansions installed, my game version is 1.22
20.04.2010, 08:49,
Dont`worry, also no other tester found this bug, that appears only once in a blue moon. How I wrote already, with the NWN2 1.21 patch came this bug and destroyed the script function of this special script. I have looked, I have moved script at that time from the not more functioning Trigger in the "on client". But also there it doesn't seem to function reliably.
I can insert only one more helping-trigger, if more other players get this bug.
And I accept your help as playtester for chapter 3 with pleasure Smile! Thank you very much!

Kontakt | Feline Fuelled Games | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation