Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
For English speaking users who want to join our S&W adventure team!
29.03.2012, 15:14, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 31.03.2012, 11:56 von Novil.)
For English speaking users who want to join our S&W adventure team!
Hello!
You want to join our team and help to create the Sandra and Woo adventure?
Please, register yourself in the forum and write here a few words in which way you want to introduce yourself in the team. As a 2D-artist, 3D artist, voice actor or translator?
If you can show samples of your work, we would see this of course also with pleasure.

If you have questions, we answer them to you with pleasure.
If the registration does not work, please write to me an email. You can get mail- contact with me by clicking on "Ute Knörzer (Milena)" here:
http://www.felinefuelledgames.de/team.shtml
30.03.2012, 00:29,
RE: For english-speaking Users, who want to join our S&W -Adventure-Team!
Hello! My name is Jessie. I'm interested in being a 3D artist, mostly objects and scenery, and I can do some animation also if needed.

You can see some of my work on my website: http://jwuproduction.com/index.html

I'm currently in my second year of college studying digital media, so there are still plenty of things I don't know about when it comes to animating, but if any of those skills are needed for this project, I'd love to learn them!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on the team Smile
30.03.2012, 06:21, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 30.03.2012, 06:24 von TheVikingArtist.)
Hello,
My name is Andrew. I am a 3d artist, I try to be a generalist and know the basics of rigging, animation, and materials, but I mostly like character modeling. I recently graduated from the University of Advancing Technology with 2 degrees one in Game Art and Animation and one in Virtual Modeling and Design.
My portfolio can be found at www.TheVikingArtist.com

Looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully working with you.
Andrew "Viking" Bortniak
30.03.2012, 19:42, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 31.03.2012, 13:36 von Milena.)
Hello, I am glad that you have logged into the forum!
First I want to tell you something about FFG. And sorry for my bad English, hope you can understand it Laugh.
Up to now the FelineFuelledGames- Team made only mods for Neverwinter-Nights and Dragon Age ( but very good mods Wink). Thus, our modules have been discussed many times on several sides in the largest German game magazines. As you can read in the press reports on our website.
http://www.felinefuelledgames.de/pressemeldungen.shtml
We have been up to now a pure hobby-team. None of us has studied game-design, we learn by doing and therefore it will inevitably be sure that we address some things wrong or make mistakes at first.
In the beginning of this year we have decided to make an Adventure for Sandra and Woo.
Namely with the Visionaire engine:
http://www.visionaire-studio.net/cms/adv...ngine.html
We provided a schedule for the development (it should be developed within a time span of 2 years).
The graphic style of the adventure should correspond of course to that of the comic.
Everyone who joins us, should not expect perfection, but enthusiasm and the opportunity to participate and promote our project with own skills.
The Sandra & Woo Adventure is not only our first attempt at a standalone game, but also our first commercial project. We have no sponsors, no publisher and only a small budget. Therefore, we cannot afford to pay everyone involved for their work unless the game is a financial success. Instead, we plan to split the profits among all team members in accordance to the amount of work they put in.
If this mode of payment does not appeal to you and you would like to be paid directly, please send us your conditions. If they are deemed acceptable, and if we have a shortage of workers in your area of expertise, we will contact you.
Team members agree with the fact that the rights for her works (for the Sandra and Woo Adventure) go to the FFG Team (and as person Oliver Knörzer, the creator of the comic, who will provide the marketing of the game when it will be good enough.).
Leaving the team, they can not demand that work already incorporated into the game will be returned. And they promise to keep silent about internal matters.
Everyone who wants to be a team member should be clear about this.
Otherwise, we are a very nice teamWink. It's very democratic, and sometimes a bit chaotic with us. Everyone has the opportunity to comment at all, and bring his ideas. We hope that we can make a great adventure, and everyone wants to help achiving this goal is welcome.
If the adventure is a success, we want to tackle more work, and it would be great if the new team members would then continue the way.

30.03.2012, 22:12,
Hello, I'm Andrew! I can't speak German at all, but I find that Google Translate is really helping me around the forum. I am a 2D artist and a Voice Actor. I hope that I can lend my talents to this project! You can check out my work at http://drewmaru.deviantart.com/

Hallo, ich bin Andrew! Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen überhaupt, aber ich finde, dass Google Translate ist wirklich hilft mir auf der ganzen Forum. Ich bin ein 2D-Artist und ein Voice Actor. Ich hoffe, dass ich meine Talente zu diesem Projekt geben! Sie können sich aus meiner Arbeit bei http://drewmaru.deviantart.com/
30.03.2012, 22:22, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 30.03.2012, 22:25 von berrinsun.)
Hello! I'm Berrin. I am a recent graduate from Visual Arts and Communications Design. Unfortunately I am not a German speaker, but like Andrew, I could also use Google Translate to try understand German posts. I am comfortable doing 2D art, 3D art and animation (both 2D and 3D). I also have previous experience in game design.
Selections of my work is on behance, http://www.behance.net/berrinsun, and my portfolio booklet is available on my blog: http://berrinsun.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/portfolio/

31.03.2012, 03:03,
Hi everyone, I'm Jared. Similarly I do not speak any German but Google translate helps a lot. I am currently an animation student with preference towards 2D animation, but if the need arises I can be assigned to do some 3D modelling, animation or background and item drawings.
Some of my works can be seen on my website http://www.necktiedog.com.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone : )
05.04.2012, 01:58,
RE: For English speaking users who want to join our S&W adventure team!
Hi everyone! My name is Chad Vader. I am a 3D general Artist. Currently still in school at the Art Institute of Vancouver, but I`m close to finishing. Most of my 3D experience is in prop and character modeling, and texturing. I don`t have anything to really show, of my own work, but I did help on a game within my school with classmates.
http://www.wix.com/gillharriso6/splikandblitzteaser
It is called Splik and Blitz: Baked in Blood. A side scrolling 3D hack and slash game about two brother bakers that baked together a evil dragon from a dark recipe book. Now together they have to travel across the land and destroy what they have created. I did the model for the small skinny brother, Splik, and did nearly all of the texturing on the props through out the game.
I look forward to talking and working with everyone else in the near future.
Cheers
11.04.2012, 19:03,
Hey everyone, I'm John and while I don't speak german I dabble in all that is 2D, 3D as well as some amateur voice acting! I'm a recently graduated artist focusing on 2D, you can see some of my work at http://www.ninja-ataris.com/.

Looking forward to working and having a great time together with you all in the future!
19.04.2012, 23:42,
Hello everyone. Name is Andrew B., but you can just call me Drew. I graduated with a BA in Game Design back in 2006, but I have been taking care of my late father for the past few years. I now want to get back into what I love doing.

I'm ok with drawing 2-D sheets, but I shine the most with making the 3-D models using 3ds Max. AFter not using Max for a few years, I'm a little rusty, but I'm sure I can fix that very fast. I'm also learning how to use Maya.

If you anymore questions you want to ask me, just let me know. I look forward to working with everyone. See ya'll later!
21.04.2012, 01:52,
Hello Everybody! Great to see enthusiastic response on the S&W Adventure game. I'm the artist for the webcomic, so I'll be in it as well.

I've worked in a game industry, but was in the 2D department making sprites, so I'll be learning a lot in this project. Look forward to work with you all! Smile
21.04.2012, 09:42,
Hello Powree!
Great, to see you here Laugh! But Olli have to give you access to our internal forum Wink.
24.04.2012, 21:00,
Hi

I'm Kaidei Desnaux, i'm a 2D animator due to finish her degree next month. I use mainly toon boom but can use flash. I have several projects ready for when i finish including starting my own studio... you can see the website but its currently not finished... its only a front page! www.prettyasapistol.co.uk. I am very excited to work for you at feline fuelled games Laugh
24.04.2012, 21:07,
Hey, Kaidei , fine to see you here Wink. It`s fine to have somebody who works with toon boom. So you can make some videos for cuts for us Laugh.
24.04.2012, 21:49,
(24.04.2012, 21:07)Milena schrieb: Hey, Kaidei , fine to see you here Wink. It`s fine to have somebody who works with toon boom. So you can make some videos for cuts for us Laugh.

Absolutely! Whatever you need Smile
03.06.2012, 03:28,
Hello guys. I'm sorry it has been awhile since I have last been on this website. I had to take a long absence due to family problems that needed my attention. Now, I'm ready to get back in and start helping out. I hope to hear from you soon!
03.06.2012, 10:20,
Hi, you have access to our internal forum, please read the news in the threads Laugh. Great, that you are back.
11.07.2012, 03:57,
Hey all,
My name is Sam. I've been in contact with Milena but this post is to let you all know 'bout me. Starting 4th year of college, will do 3D modeling, animation, 2D work and VO if there's a character that could use my voice. Also I'm experienced in all things Flash from AS3 to FBF. Glad to help with whatever I can.
11.07.2012, 14:52,
Hi Sam,

I will tell our Admin, to give you access for our internal forum Smile. If you want work, there is a lot to do Wink.
31.07.2012, 19:39,
Hi, my name is Sam and I've recently finished a BTEC Diploma in Graphic Design, and i'm looking to start out on some games art.

I am a 2D artist, mainly focusing on characters and creatures, but also focusing on objects, environments and misc.

Portfolio - backflipwolf.portfoliobox.net
31.07.2012, 19:44,
Fine to see you here, Sam Smile. It is good to have one more 2D artist, it is much work to do Wink. Soon you will get access to our internal forum.
22.09.2012, 22:48,
Hello,

My name is Steve Tamayo. I'm a 3d modeler/animator who graduated from Drexel U. with a BA in Digital Media. I'm most comfortable with modeling objects and scenery, but I can model, rig and animate characters as well.

You can find my work at: http://stamayodesign.com/ The landing page has one of my collaboration projects, Junk Boy, an animation about a stuggling boy and his creation.

I hope that I can contribute to and get to know the team, if you'll have me.
22.09.2012, 23:31, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 22.09.2012, 23:34 von Milena.)
Wow, Steve, this is really great! I am truly impressed Ftw!
We are not professionals like you, but still try to set something on their feet. If it would make you still fun to join us, we were naturally delighted Smile!

(and sorry if some sounds strange, my english is not good Laugh)
27.06.2013, 20:19,
Hello! My name is Christie. I am a Graphic Designer/Illustrator wanting to stretch my chops more into concept art. I took a look to see what you guys accomplished and it is impressive!

Here is my portfolio:
http://www.ChristieShinn.com

I've been speaking with Stefan about the game in detail and I'll soon be putting sketches up. I'll don't know German but I'll try to use Google Translate. However, I know there are possible translators that could maybe clear things up for me if I have any other questions.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.
28.06.2013, 09:10,
Hello Christie,

welcome to our forum.
I am glad that you want to work with us Smile.
I will look that you become free-switched soon for our internal forum.
There you can see more things about our Sandra ans Woo adventure, but I fear the most things are in German Laugh.
22.08.2013, 21:06,
Hi all,
I'm Christina and I've been working as a translator and voice actor on the Sandra and Woo adventure.

I'm a trained and certified translator and interpreter for the language pair English/German.
I'm also a GPM/IPMA-certified project manager.
I'm now working on my career as voice actor.

Let me know if you need help with any of your "other" projects - i.e. not FelineFuelledGames projects Smile.
I've been working freelance as translator, project manager and voice actor for the last 6 years.

Okies... enough marketing for today Wink
Übersetzerin für Sandra and Woo in the Cursed Adventure
staatl. gepr. Übersetzerin und Dolmetscherin
Projektmanager (GPM-zertifiziert)

Versuche mich momentan als Vorleser für "Kleinst-Menschen":
YouTube

Kontakt | Feline Fuelled Games | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation